Why Do I Write??

A blog that collects my random thoughts and actions as I negotiate the world of a single woman living alone in a metropolis. I enjoy the aesthetics of quotidian things, and my interests range from sublime to trite. Welcome!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

An Idyllic Realm


Wishes have had always been ambiguous. However, it buoys up the dreamer’s spirit to dream. Wishes strengthen the moral fiber leading the dreamer to believe that there is a world beyond present. I am a dreamer these days, walking in baby steps en route for what I envisage to be a more shielded offing. The sun rises each day giving me a reason to spread my wings and fly.

Tomorrow shows the promise of a brighter day and in that, I must have faith. Today I look inside and love the woman I am becoming. My strength can carry me forward and my feathers will shine in the suns dawning beams as I soar into that blue sky.


Probably this dream is my raison d'être of living.

1 Comments:

Blogger incoherent babbling said...

I love the way you play with words.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home